Begin the enrollment process by placing your student on the waiting list. (See Step 1 MLO Interest Form) Note: This gives no guarantee of enrollment or a timeline for enrollment. We evaluate openings on a rolling basis.
- Research our school and other MLO options by reviewing the website, then complete the MLO INTEREST FORM 24-25.
- Participate in an enrollment Q&A session. We will help you determine if this program is a good fit in terms of what MOS requires and what your family needs. The teaching parent (or both parents) and child(ren) should attend.
- Complete application documents: MOS Application Form and Teacher/Invested Adult Reference Form for students coming from outside MLO. The Teacher/Invested Adult Reference Form must be filled out by someone other than a parent or family member. As needed, families may be invited to an enrollment meeting with administrators to determine best fit.
- Complete paperwork and research curriculum. If enrollment is approved, families may begin completing the necessary district transfer paperwork and start investigating curricular choices. The enrollment paperwork is available from the office.
- Create a Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP). When enrollment paperwork is completed, a mentor teacher will reach out to discuss curriculum, instructional strategies and other needs you may have to teach your child at home.