News & Announcements
Enrollment for 2023-24 is now open for incoming kindergarteners and new K-12 students to the Mead School District. Please visit www.mead354.org/enroll for more information and links to online registration or PDF paper registration packets.
Current Mead School District students do not need to re-enroll. Students are eligible to register for Kindergarten if they turn 5 years old prior to September 1, 2023.
Online Registration for New Student Starting 2023-24 (K-12 Only).
For general enrollment questions, please call the Mead School District at (509) 465-6000.
The Mead School District is also accepting applications and interest forms for students in the following programs:
- Dual Language Immersion (DLI) Program at Midway Elementary
- Only accepting applications for Kindergarten-age students (Age 5 before Sept. 1)
- 20 spots available through lottery process after applications are received
- Regular kindergarten registration must be completed prior to submitting DLI application
- Click here to find information and application forms for our Dual Language Immersion Program
- Transitional Kindergarten (if Age 4 after Sept. 1, 2023)
- Free, full-day early entrance kindergarten for children who are 4 years old by August 31, 2023
- Students must demonstrate financial, academic or social-emotional need and cannot be currently enrolled in another early learning program
- Click here to find more information and interest forms for our Transitional Kindergarten Program
- Mead Learning Options
- Mead School District’s non-traditional options for students and families that cover a range of teacher-directed and parent-directed learning, as well as available virtual and outdoor learning options
- Click here to find more information and interest forms for Mead Learning Options
The Mead School District is hosting a job fair for support staff like bus drivers, custodians, paraeducators, cooks and more! The drop-in event will be on March 22, 2023, from 3-6 pm at the Union Event Center located at 12509 N. Market St., Bldg. D.
All Schools and Departments from the Mead School District will be in attendance to provide you an opportunity to learn more about what is happening around the District. Don't miss out on an opportunity to explore your career options with Mead. We look forward to welcoming you to the job fair and helping you on the journey toward a fulfilling career supporting students in our district.
The Mead School District is excited to announce the first of three community events in our Future Ready Event Series launching this year! Save the date for Sept. 20 at 5:30 p.m. at Mead High School to hear from our keynote speaker Tessa Stuckey, LPC about parenting in the technology age, connect with community mental health organizations at the resource fair and interact with local leaders in mental health with a Panel Q&A.
⭐️ Open to all and free to attend
⭐️ Childcare and refreshments provided
⭐️ Door Prizes